Safety Coordinator Design and Realization
Do you have a minimum experience as a Safety Coordinator?
Are you pragmatic and practical?
- You advise, as a Safety Coordinator Design and Realization, the project team on their legal duties in the broad sense.
- You provide regular feedback on the cooperation and coordination of the parties involved, to this end, the safety coordinator takes the initiative to determine, together with the project manager(s),
- You determine in mutual consultation which meetings, inspections and site visits the safety coordinator must participate to, among other things, in order to record the project choices made in the HSE plan, coordination diary and the post-intervention file.
- You indicate which measures should be taken w.r.t. the storage of goods, equipment and materials and you set up the procedures for controlling the waste flows and safety procedures and procedures in case of emergency situations.
- You check, as a Safety Coordinator Design and Realization, the conformity of the parts of (relevant) quotations.
- You participate in the weekly safety meeting and safety inspections on site and you regularly organize a meeting of the coordination structure.
- You support owner's prevention advisor in his duties, supervise the safety, health and environment on the construction site (access control, behaviour code, specific safety measures of the implementation methods ...).
- You monitor, as a Safety Coordinator Design and Realization, any interference with the existing LIN-Plant and surrounding projects.
- You supervise the timing and work method of certain activities in function of the site situation.
- You monitor order and cleanliness (accessibility of the site, site and evacuation routes, handling of materials, waste and equipment, maintenance and inspection of installations, equipment and accessories, demarcation of work shops, site areas and storage areas).
- Do you have a minimum experience of 5 years in similar projects?
- Do you have a good knowledge of the Dutch & English language? Other languages are considered as a plus!
- Are you pragmatic and practical?
- Are you very communicative, are you a good teamplayer and are you efficient?
- Do you speak fluently English and Dutch?
Apply now for the function of "Safety Coordinator Design and Realization"!
We invest in your future through personalized training, career advice and on-the-job coaching. Our rich experience and broad customer portfolio combined with your professional potential guarantees the successful development of your career.
We offer an attractive salary with various fringe benefits such as a mobile phone, meal allowance and travel allowance or a company car with a fuel card. SOLID always strives for a captivating and stimulating working environment within technologically advanced companies.
Solid employer, flexible career
At SOLID, our core business is to continuously meet the changing employment needs. When working through our extensive network of companies, you can fully develop your unique talent!