Are you a expert in the Electrical Discipline? Are you an expert in the instrumentation discipline?
Do you have experience on petrochemical production processes?
- You are the expert regarding the instrumentation and electrical discipline within the team.
- You are responsible for the development of project scope for the several site reliability improvement projects.
- You support as a E&I Engineer the projects organization regarding these projects.
- You are responsible for detection of E&I vulnerabilities by conducting the needed engineering studies.
- You closely work with the other colleagues in the RAP team, with the engineers from the ICE department, with the projects organization and with the organization overall.
- You ensure that the specifications regarding design, building and adjustment of instrumentation and electrical installations are kept up to date.
- You make sure that the minimum requirements regarding the applicable rules, norms and national laws are applied.
- You ensure that the applicable specifications are used by the projects organization (incl the engineering contractor) for the projects you are responsible for.
- Do you have a Master in engineering or equal by experience?
- Do you have theoretical and practical knowledge of E&I equipment?
- Do you have sound knowledge on AREI and relevant regulations such as ATEX, EMC,..?
- Do you have knowlede of Safety Instrument Systems?
- Do you have experience on relevant standards such as IEC, NBN,..?
- Do you have experience on petrochemical production processes?
- Are you a teamplayer and do you have strong communication skills?
- Do you have prioritization skills and high level of independency?
- Do you have knowledge on reliability improvement processes such as RCFA, FMEA, RCM?
- Do yo u speak fluently English?
- Do you have a positive mindset and a high skills on structured working?
- Do you have a high priority on standardization and a strong safety mindset?
- Do you have knowledge on condition monitoring techniques (vibration analysis, thermographic analysis,..)?
Apply now for the function of "E&I Engineer"!
We invest in your future through personalized training, career advice and on-the-job coaching. Our rich experience and broad customer portfolio combined with your professional potential guarantees the successful development of your career.
We offer an attractive salary with various fringe benefits such as a mobile phone, meal allowance and travel allowance or a company car with a fuel card. SOLID always strives for a captivating and stimulating working environment within technologically advanced companies.
Solid employer, flexible career
At SOLID, our core business is to continuously meet the changing employment needs. When working through our extensive network of companies, you can fully develop your unique talent!