Are you a focused driven Engineer willing to work for a very innovative company?
Do you have knowledge and expertise in design and implementation of engineering projects?
If you do so, please don't hesitate and check this vacancy.
- You ensure, in coordination with Engineering Office and Project Management, correct design, construction, commissioning in full compliance with internal requirements and authorities' requirement of Industrial Utilities installation and pieces of equipment.
- You are responsible for detailed design studies review and you review tender documents for ITT process.
- You are responsible for walkdowns performed - end of utilities package construction.
- You review as a Utilities Engineer tender packages and oversight contractor's performance.
- You are responsible for integration of operability and EHS requirements at all design steps.
- You are responsible for the preparation of the project testing, commisioning and inspection requirements.
- You are responsible for the on-site verification of execution according to good practices and assessment of systems' legal conformity.
- Are you a Industrial or Civil Engineer with 10 years experience in domain of industrial utilities generation and distribution (water, gas, steam, effluent) and do you have experience in the Pharmaceutical industry and cGMP environment?
- Do you have deep knowledge and expertise in design and implementation of engineering projects?
- Do you have experience in the expertise domain of Industrial Utilities (water networks, refrigeration, compressed air)?
- Do you have food project integration experience: organisation, cost, time, schedule, contracting, procurement, qualification, validation, technologies..?
- Do you have experience with the realisation of reviews of process studies, P&ID’s and layouts?
- Are you a good teamplayer and a good communicator?
- Do you speak French and English?
Apply now for the function of "Utilities Engineer"!
We invest in your future through personalized training, career advice and on-the-job coaching. Our rich experience and broad customer portfolio combined with your professional potential guarantees the successful development of your career.
We offer an attractive salary with various fringe benefits such as a mobile phone, meal allowance and travel allowance or a company car with a fuel card. SOLID always strives for a captivating and stimulating working environment within technologically advanced companies.
Solid employer, flexible career
At SOLID, our core business is to continuously meet the changing employment needs. When working through our extensive network of companies, you can fully develop your unique talent!