Project Engineer Software Integration
Are you a Master or Bachelor in Computer Sciences or Automation?
Do you have knowledge of modern programming languages?
If you do so, please look at this vacancy.
- You establish and maintain project goals, scope and planning.
- You are responsible for the follow-up of suppliers and contractors, either independently or together with the end users.
- You provide and follow-up the necessary documentation of the project and its components.
- You provide second line support during regular operation and you check quality and/or perform Code Review of completed work.
- You maintain the system lifecycle by implementing changes and continuous improvement actions.
- You work with end users and other engineers to determine the user requirement specification and application purposes of software.
- You develop functional requirement specification (FRS) for the system.
- You determine testing scenarios and composing the qualification protocols and conduct risk assesments.
- You compose the machine file and manuals for the systems
- Do you have a Master or Bachelor in computer Sciences or Automation (or equivalent based on experience)?
- Do you have at least 3 years experience in an industrial (automation) environment and in software development?
- Do you have experience in a Pharmaceutical environment, cloud based application development, industrie 4.0 and IOT platforms?
- Do you have experience in working with external parties on process automation projects?
- Do you have knowledge of one or more modern programming languages, new software technologies, SQL, industrial computer hardware, -software and –networks,..?
- Do you have strong analytical skills, methodically set, innovative thinker,..?
- Do you have basic Project management skills?
- Do you have experience in developing functional specifications?
- Do you have experience in executing and follow up of automation projects and/or software projects?
- Do you have experience with problem solving / troubleshooting and data analysis?
- Are you a good team player with the ability to work independently?
- Do you have excellent verbal and written communication skills in Dutch and English?
Apply now for the function of “Project Engineer Software Integration”!
We invest in your future through personalized training, career advice and on-the-job coaching. Our rich experience and broad customer portfolio combined with your professional potential guarantees the successful development of your career.
We offer an attractive salary with various fringe benefits such as a mobile phone, meal allowance and travel allowance or a company car with a fuel card. SOLID always strives for a captivating and stimulating working environment within technologically advanced companies.
Solid employer, flexible career
At SOLID, our core business is to continuously meet the changing employment needs. When working through our extensive network of companies, you can fully develop your unique talen.