Project Engineer Filling
Ben jij een Master met affiniteit in de pharma industrie?
Heb jij ervaring in Executing Engineering ( Capex projects) ?
Aarzel dan zeker niet en lees meer over deze vacature.
- You are responsible for project engineering activities related to specific technology, equipment or process installation.
- You provide technical input in the project team for own discipline. You have technical and operational knowledge and expertise.
- You know how the installation or system functions and the internal requirements (operational/technical/compliance).
- You define and document the technical specs (Engineering Design Specification or technical spec, P&ID’s, electrical diagrams) and review with the relevant SME.
- You follow the engineering standards and aligns with the lead engineer during design, construction and implementation.
- You follow up the construction, implementation and functioning of the equipment to guarantee the installation is according to spec.
- You guarantee good PM practices and tools (schedule, budget control, issues, decisions, reporting, stakeholder management, …) for own equipment/installation/scope.
- You keep oversight of the contractor company that will build, install or test the equipment.
- You are responsible for transfer to operations of own equipment, delivering all project documentation and close out of the project. - You follow start up results to guarantee that the project deliverables were achieved.
- You assure correct documentation of construction and verification/validation on the engineering project folder.
- You are responsible for defining and executing the engineering tests, verification and validation of own equipment. You define the validation approach, create test protocols for engineering tests, create verification and validation documents, executes tests, coordinate SME and system owner approvals.
- You are responsible for solving document deviations and actions (CAPA’s, risk assessments, CGMP review, new document versions).
- Do you have experience in executing Engineering (Capex) projects?
- Are you experienced in planning and project coordination (MS Project is a plus)?
- Do you have good communication skills?
- Are you pragmatic and pro-active? Can you take the lead?
- Are you able to motivate?
- Are your results focused?
- Are you able to work independently but is also a team player?
- Are you quality minded with experience in pharma (GMP, risk assessments, verification & validation)?
- Do you solve problems hands-on?
- Do you show ownership?
- Do you have good documentation skills? Are you able to deliver clear and complete documents?
Apply now for the function of "Project Engineer Filling"!
We invest in your future through personalized training, career advice and on-the-job coaching. Our rich experience and broad customer portfolio combined with your professional potential guarantees the successful development of your career.
We offer an attractive salary with various fringe benefits such as a mobile phone, meal allowance and travel allowance or a company car with a fuel card. SOLID always strives for a captivating and stimulating working environment within technologically advanced companies.
Solid employer, flexible career
At SOLID, our core business is to continuously meet the changing employment needs. When working through our extensive network of companies, you can fully develop your unique talent!