Ben jij een gedreven Industrieel of Burgerlijk Ingenieur die reeds over enige ervaring beschikt ?
Heb jij interesse om uw PM- en people management skills ten volle te benutten?
Aarzel dan zeker niet en bekijk onderstaande vacature.
- You are responsible for solution design and process layouts for utilities equipment including the following installations: black piping, water, gas and related process equipment.
- You are responsible for the execution, coordination and follow-up of solution designs and technical matters related to Process Control to ensure construction, transformation, commissioning and qualification of the solution meets agreed cost, timing, technology and quality standards in line with the Global Technical Services standards.
- You define functional, technical and quality requirements.
- You realise process studies, P&ID’s and process layouts whilst considering the operating and EHS characteristics at all design steps.
- You ensure preparation and update of the project qualification and coordinate qualification activities of the installations.
- You ensure work inspections are issued in line with quality standards.
- You ensure systems legal conformity.
- You coordinate technicians during execution to secure contracts and connection of services (water, chemicals, gases) and electricity.
- Are you a Industrial or Civil Engineer with 10 years experience post graduation in its discipline?
- Do you speak fluently English, French and Dutch? German is an asset!
- Do you have a deep knowledge in design and implementation of engineering projects?
- Do you have good project management skills: organisation, cost, time, schedule, contracting, procurement, qualification, validation, technologies,..?
- Do you have practical experience in project supervision and people management?
- Do you perform your work in a cGMP consistent manner?
- Do you have experience in the Pharmaceutical industry?
- Do you have good communication skills?
- Do you have experience with SAP, MS Office,..?
Apply now for the function of "Utilities Engineer"!
We invest in your future through personalized training, career advice and on-the-job coaching. Our rich experience and broad customer portfolio combined with your professional potential guarantees the successful development of your career.
We offer an attractive salary with various fringe benefits such as a mobile phone, meal allowance and travel allowance or a company car with a fuel card. SOLID always strives for a captivating and stimulating working environment within technologically advanced companies.
Solid employer, flexible career
At SOLID, our core business is to continuously meet the changing employment needs. When working through our extensive network of companies, you can fully develop your unique talent!