E&I Project Engineer
Are you a self driven E&I Project Engineer willing to work in Pharma?
Do you have any experience of E&I design of installation of equipment?
If you do so, please don't hesitate and look at this job offer.
- You are responsible for E&I design, FAT/SAT of electrical cabinets, contractor management for field works, instrument parametrization and I/O testing.
- You function as an E&I point of contact for the automation team, and support the team with all E&I matters.
- You will also be involved in setting up and improving E&I standards.
- You manage, small projects, PLC and SCADA changes, executed by an integrator.
- Do you have high level knowledge of PLC and/or SCADA (S7, WinCC, Tia Portal)? This is a big plus!
- Do you have experience in the pharmaceutical sector or any other industrial environment?
- Do you have minimum 3 to 5 years' experience as a E&I Project Engineer?
- Do you speak fluently Dutch and English? This is required!
- Are you a teamplayer, are you proactive, autonomous and flexibel?
- Do you have project management skills (follow up: from spec to orders and delivery)?
- Do you have experience with troubleshooting for automation issues?
- Do you have affinity for documentation (following procedures, writing and executing test scripts, plans and reports,… )?
- Do you have extensive electrical knowledge including norms (EN60204,…)?
- Do you have extensive instrumentation knowledge (VSD, profibus, profinet, …)?
- Do you have knowledge of industrial networks?
- Do you have knowledge of E&I Design of installations and equipments?
- Do you have knowledge of industrial computer hardware, software, validation and pharma processes?
Apply now for the function of “E&I Project Engineer”!
We invest in your future through personalized training, career advice and on-the-job coaching. Our rich experience and broad customer portfolio combined with your professional potential guarantees the successful development of your career.
We offer an attractive salary with various fringe benefits such as a mobile phone, meal allowance and travel allowance or a company car with a fuel card. SOLID always strives for a captivating and stimulating working environment within technologically advanced companies.
Solid employer, flexible career
At SOLID, our core business is to continuously meet the changing employment needs. When working through our extensive network of companies, you can fully develop your unique talent!