Are you an experienced Construction Manager looking for an very attractive opportunity in Pharma?
Do you have experience with safety requirementsand construction activities?
If you do so, please check our opportunity below.
- You are responsible for the safe day to day management of the Construction and Demolition works including temporary and enabling activities and provides Construction expertise and input to the Front End engineering stages.
- You report as a Construction Manager to the Project Manager taken into account the selected project execution strategy.
- You ensure that all Construction and Demolition requirements are properly considered in safety, operability, maintainability, design, cost and schedule aspects of the project.
- You have the responsibility for monitoring and organising the construction and demolition activities associated with the Project.
- You ensure that a comprehensive Construction and Demolition Plan is prepared and updated, which co-ordinates all Project construction and demolition activities.
- You provide the management resource, as appropriate, throughout the construction and demolition phases to ensure co-ordination of activities and achievement of agreed milestones.
- You ensure designers, contractors and other team members are EHS competent and appropriately prequalified.
- You ensure that the Manager of the Construction (contractors) delivers the project safely in conformance with the local regulations and in compliance with requirements.
- You agree the responsibilities and accountabilities for project construction EHS with the host site EHS Manager.
- You encourage and support as a Construction Manager an EHS culture that supports the values.
- You write the initial Construction Safety Plan for briefing the Manager of Construction (contractors).
- You ensure all workers receive a host site and project specific construction induction.
- You ensure that the CSP is regularly reviewed and updated by the Manager of Construction.
- You ensure that the new or modified plant and/or building is capable of being constructed and maintained in a safe manner.
- You liaise with the relevant project, corporate and site engineering and technical functions on all construction and demolition aspects of the project.
- Do you have +8 years experience as a Construction Manager?
- Do you have experience with CM and construction follow-up on the shopfloor of building works and clean room finishes packages?
- Do you have experience with safety requirements and Construction & Safety activities?
- Do you speak fluently English and Dutch?
- Are you a good teamplayer?
Apply now for the function of "Construction Manager"!
We invest in your future through personalized training, career advice and on-the-job coaching. Our rich experience and broad customer portfolio combined with your professional potential guarantees the successful development of your career.
We offer an attractive salary with various fringe benefits such as a mobile phone, meal allowance and travel allowance or a company car with a fuel card. SOLID always strives for a captivating and stimulating working environment within technologically advanced companies.
Solid employer, flexible career
At SOLID, our core business is to continuously meet the changing employment needs. When working through our extensive network of companies, you can fully develop your unique talent!