Clean Utilities Engineer
Ben jij een gedreven Industrieel of Burgerlijk Ingenieur met een rugzak vol ervaringen in het domein van Clean Utilities?
Heb jij zin om uw kennis te delen met anderen en deel uit te maken van een groeiende groep waar je uw PM skills ten volle kunt inzetten?
Aarzel dan zeker niet en bekijk onderstaande vacature !
- You are responsible for the clean utility distribution systems that include Water for Injection, Reverse Osmosis, Purified Water, Clean Steam and Process Gases with knowledge of associated plant utilities.
- You perform an essential role in the growth of the company in Benelux by growing our extensive capability in utilities technologies towards 100% compliance with requirements of the life sciences industry.
- You provide engineering expertise to support the design, installation, commission validation and operation of clean utility systems.
- You focus on building technical capability within the group, providing guidance and training to our team members with general utilities expertise.
- You assist in driving projects to completion to meet timeline and budget objectives.
- You review and make recommendations for clean utility equipment upgrade or replacement as part of the life cycle improvement processes and continuous improvement initiative planning.
- You prepare User Requirements Specifications, Risk Assessments, Safety Assessments associated with the clean utilities system.
- You lead or own the validation activities including review of IQ/OQ protocols, executions and summary reports.
- You lead the development and implementation of technical specifications (Design/Functional/System) and updating P&IDs.
- You manage small-scale capital projects, creating scope of work, justification and cost estimates.
- You organize equipment submittal reviews, specification and drawing reviews, FAT's/SAT's, turnover package reviews ensuring that the documentation is accurate and complete and meets specifications.
- You demonstrate job knowledge and proficiency related to engineering in the (bio)pharmaceutical industry, as well as technical understanding/problem solving capability.
- You ensure that all safety, quality, environment and financial goals for a capital project are addressed.
- Do you have proven working experience in design of clean utility systems?
- Are you able to motivate, coach and develop others?
- Do you have advanced knowledge of validation processes ?
- Do you have the ability to plan and see the “big picture”?
- Do you have outstanding communication and interpersonal skills?
- Do you have leadership and people management skills?
- Do you have excellent time and project management skills?
Apply now for the function of "Clean Utilities Engineer"!
We invest in your future through personalized training, career advice and on-the-job coaching. Our rich experience and broad customer portfolio combined with your professional potential guarantees the successful development of your career.
We offer an attractive salary with various fringe benefits such as a mobile phone, meal allowance and travel allowance or a company car with a fuel card. SOLID always strives for a captivating and stimulating working environment within technologically advanced companies.
Solid employer, flexible career
At SOLID, our core business is to continuously meet the changing employment needs. When working through our extensive network of companies, you can fully develop your unique talent!