Are you an automation engineer with experience working with Siemens and/or Archestra?
Do you have any experience with hydraulics, pneumatics and human-machine interfaces?
If you do so, please look at the opportunity below and contact us.
- You offer as Automation Engineer assistance and support to automation engineers for the development of new product design and testing of product prototypes .
- You participate in investigation for deviation related to automation and establish the root cause of a deviation.
- You are responsible for test equipment, analyze data and report findings.
- Based on findings, you make recommendations on how to improve a product and you take care of repairing equipment using precision measuring instruments, hand, power or modification tools.
- You create or update technical documents like user manuals, URS ,IO List, specifications and you provide qualification documents: TCD, IQOQ.
- As Automation Engineer, you are responsable for completing corrective actions and preventive maintenance and update maintenance log of the equipment concerned and you hold record of and control generating operations.
- Are you experienced with with Siemens, platforms and Archestra platforms? Knowledge of Wondeware Archestra is a plus!
- Do you have strong oral and written communication skills?
- Have you had practical working experience with hydraulics, pneumatics, programmable logic controllers and human-machine interfaces?
- Do you perform your work in a cGMP consistent manner?
- Do you have an excellent knowledge of French? Knowing English is a plus!
Apply now for the function of "Automation Engineer" !
We invest in your future through personalized training, career advice and on-the-job coaching. Our rich experience and broad customer portfolio combined with your professional potential guarantees the successful development of your career.
We offer an attractive salary with various fringe benefits such as a mobile phone, meal allowance and travel allowance or a company car with a fuel card. SOLID always strives for a captivating and stimulating working environment within technologically advanced companies.
Solid employer, flexible career
At SOLID, our core business is to continuously meet the changing employment needs. When working through our extensive network of companies, you can fully develop your unique talent!