Are you a hands on Engineer with knowledge of PLC and automation?
Do you speak fluently Dutch and English?
Don't hesitate and check this vacancy !
- You are responsible for all automation aspects within the Vaccines Plant.
- You implement small and large changes to the existing equipment, especially Siemens PLCs, within the deadline.
- You are responsible for troubleshooting in PLC in case of technical breakdowns.
- You assist with automation questions from other team members.
- You conduct and document root cause investigations in case of quality deviations.
- You assist in the analysis and implementation of efficiency-enhancing projects.
- You devise and develop process-improving projects in a team.
- You guide external companies in connection with automation.
- You are responsible for the Proactive participation in the development of the new department.
- Do you have experience with PLC and automatisation?
- Do you speak fluently English and Dutch?
- Are you a good teamplayer?
Apply now for the function of Automation Engineer"!
We invest in your future through personalized training, career advice and on-the-job coaching. Our rich experience and broad customer portfolio combined with your professional potential guarantees the successful development of your career.
We offer an attractive salary with various fringe benefits such as a mobile phone, meal allowance and travel allowance or a company car with a fuel card. SOLID always strives for a captivating and stimulating working environment within technologically advanced companies.
Solid employer, flexible career
At SOLID, our core business is to continuously meet the changing employment needs. When working through our extensive network of companies, you can fully develop your unique talent!