Site Manager Assistant
Are you well organised structured and accurate in your way of working?
Do you feel comfortable in a technical environment? Are you fluent in Dutch, English and French?
Apply for the function site manager assistant!
- You provide assistance to the Site Manager and to about 20 site engineers and supervisors.
- You perform a part of the administrative tasks related to the management of their site activities (internal coordination, signature of documents, typing, editing and archiving notes according to our quality procedures, managing calls and meetings on site)
- You manage all site access requirements and forms.
- You perform the follow-up and management of site orders (administrative and financial aspects) and site office logistics.
- You work closely with the Home Office assistant based in the offices in Brussels.
- Are you an experienced Project Management Assistance for industrial projects, Engineering Assistance or Sales Assistance?
- Are you well organised structured and accurate in your way of working?
- Do you have a very good knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook)?
- Are you fluent in Dutch?
- Do you have a good practical knowledge of French and English?
Apply for the function of 'Site Manager Assistant'
We invest in your future through personalized training, career advice and on-the-job coaching. Our rich experience and broad customer portfolio combined with your professional potential guarantees the successful development of your career.
We offer an attractive salary with various fringe benefits such as a mobile phone, meal allowance and travel allowance or a company car with a fuel card. SOLID always strives for a captivating and stimulating working environment within technologically advanced companies.
Solid employer, flexible career
At SOLID, our core business is to continuously meet the changing employment needs. When working through our extensive network of companies, you can fully develop your unique talent!