Site Administrator/Document Controller
Are you a good communicator in a team? Do you have good organizational skills and are you deadline-oriented?
Do you have affinity with the Construction Process and the Construction Team? Maybe you are the match we're looking for!
- You will be part of the Construction Team and support this team administratively.
- You report to the Construction Maanger for functioning of field office administration and accounting.
- You report to the Construction Manager for Document Control.
- You plan, organize, coordinate and control office services at the jobsite, including personnel, payroll, accounting, insurance, training, mail distribution, communications, reproduction, travelling, time-cards, catering and all other similar administrative work.
- You plan, organize, coordinate and control the document and classification at the jobsite according to Document Management System.
- You approve commitments for office supplies within assigned limitation.
- Are you able to communicate and write fluently in English and Flemish? German and French are a plus!
- Are you flexible and initiative?
- Are you a good communicator in a team?
- Do you have good organizational skills and are you deadline-oriented?
- Do you have affinity with the Construction Process and the Construction Team?
- Do you have an excellent knowledge of MS Office?
- Are you able to take notes during meetings?
- Are you able tot produce Minutes of Meetings, mails, letters,..?
Apply now for the function "Site Administrator/Document Controller"!
We invest in your future through personalized training, career advice and on-the-job coaching. Our rich experience and broad customer portfolio combined with your professional potential guarantees the successful development of your career.
We offer an attractive salary with various fringe benefits such as a mobile phone, meal allowance and travel allowance or a company car with a fuel card. SOLID always strives for a captivating and stimulating working environment within technologically advanced companies.
Solid employer, flexible career
At SOLID, our core business is to continuously meet the changing employment needs. When working through our extensive network of companies, you can fully develop your unique talent!