Do you have a first recruiting experience in a metric driven environment? Do you have experience with the full recruitment process of blue and white collars?
Do you have fluent language skills in Dutch and English? Maybe you are our new recruiter!
- You are a part of the HR team, during the project, you will be responsible for the full recruitment process - including sourcing, selection, interview process and offer management - of blue and white collars on the site.
- You work close with Hiring Managers and HR Business Partners to meet business hiring needs.
- You support full-life cycle recruitment in accordance with global operating procedures and best practice principles, including sourcing, selection and offer development. Ensure a positive customer and candidate experience throughout the hiring life cycle.
- You ensure that hiring is consistent with the business goals and ensure cultural fit of the candidates.
- You evaluate candidate backgrounds to match core competencies with key hiring requirements and assess motivational fit. Utilize appropriate selection techniques (e.g. STAR techniques). Provide first level feedback to internal and external candidates.
- You build strong university relations and coordinate activities which enhance graduate candidate pools for entry levels or intern programs.
- You effectively integrate diversity into the staffing process to ensure diverse candidate slates.
- You develop a good understanding of our company's Compensation approach as well as its Benefits Program and its competitive advantage in the market.
- You achieve recruitment metrics against Global TA targets.
- You engage in other tasks and projects as required.
- Do you hold a degree in Human Resource, Business or a related discipline?
- Do you have a first recruiting experience in a highly metric driven environment with a strong focus on results?
- Do you convince with skills in direct sourcing and strong interpersonal skills which enable you to interact with all levels of the organization?
- Are you creative and driven, with an interpersonal savvy that allows you to develop lasting relationships with both candidates and hiring managers?
- Do you have fluent language skills in Dutch and English?
Apply now for the function "TA Recruiter"!
We invest in your future through personalized training, career advice and on-the-job coaching. Our rich experience and broad customer portfolio combined with your professional potential guarantees the successful development of your career.
We offer an attractive salary with various fringe benefits such as a mobile phone, meal allowance and travel allowance or a company car with a fuel card. SOLID always strives for a captivating and stimulating working environment within technologically advanced companies.
Solid employer, flexible career
At SOLID, our core business is to continuously meet the changing employment needs. When working through our extensive network of companies, you can fully develop your unique talent!