Project Management Assistant
Are you good in multitasking? Do you have experience with project administration?
Are you strong in organizational terms?
- You support the organization & administration for Steering Committee meetings and PMT meetings (MOM, task lists, scheduling, organizing, preparing, Sharepoint).
- You support the administration linked to contract management, procurement and project controls.
- You will answer the incoming external calls & you support the communication efforts with third parties.
- You control the inflow and outflow of documents, you ensure proper tagging, distribution and filing of the documents in the proper locations and the numbering of correspondence.
- You create the purchase requisitions and do goods receipts in SAP.
- You will control actions/actions lists/ task lists and report status + expedite overdue actions.
- You assist in planning and booking of travel arrangements such as flight and hotel bookings, visa application, etc.. for the entire team.
- You translate (technical) Dutch documents to English.
- Do you speak fluently Dutch and English?
- Do you have excellent administrative skills, solid experienced user of Word, Excel and Powerpoint and OneNote?
- Are you flexible, stress resistant, “self-starter” (sees the work)?
- Are you proactive and accurate?
- Are you good in organizing own work and supporting admin organization of work of others?
- Do you have a professional representation of the project team to visitors?
- Are you discrete, proper handling of confidential information?
- Do you have previous experience of working in projects or construction sites? This is a plus!
- Do you have knowledge of SharePoint and of systems and procedures?
- Do you have a knowledge of SAP (MM & PM module, especially requisitions, goods receipt)? This is a plus!
Apply now for the function "Project Management Assistant"!
We invest in your future through personalized training, career advice and on-the-job coaching. Our rich experience and broad customer portfolio combined with your professional potential guarantees the successful development of your career.
We offer an attractive salary with various fringe benefits such as a mobile phone, meal allowance and travel allowance or a company car with a fuel card. SOLID always strives for a captivating and stimulating working environment within technologically advanced companies.
Solid employer, flexible career
At SOLID, our core business is to continuously meet the changing employment needs. When working through our extensive network of companies, you can fully develop your unique talent!