Junior Buyer Sourcing
Good communicator and assessor? Good negotiator? Interested in HR and Recruitment in general?
Contact us for our vacancy as Purchaser Sourcing:
- You are responsible for the management of received CVs.
- You are responsible for the rate and contract negotiation and you manage contract renewals.
- You build good and productive working relationships with the team, key divisional employees and internal customers.
- You give advice to internal customers and propose solutions in case of difficult situations.
- You take primary responsibility for maintaining ongoing relationships with suppliers and monitor their interaction with other functions.
- You are responsible as a Junior Buyer for managing the administrative activities related to the process.
- You are responsible for the regular reporting of activities to the manager of the department.
- You are responsible for ensuring compliance with the CPO methodology and the code of ethics.
- You evaluate, in collaboration with the team and business partners, the existing procedures and propose improvements.
- Do you have experience as a purchaser of professional services (consultancy, ...) and/or Facility and/or Human Resources (training, recruitment services, ...)?
- Do you have experience in discussions and negotiations with suppliers?
- Do you have a good knowledge of MS Office tools, Word, Excel, PowerPoint? MS Access is a plus !
- Do you have excellent oral and written communication skills in Dutch, French and English?
Apply now for the position of "Junior Buyer Sourcing"!
We invest in your future through personalized training, career advice and on-the-job coaching. Our rich experience and broad customer portfolio combined with your professional potential guarantees the successful development of your career.
We offer an attractive salary with various fringe benefits such as a mobile phone, meal allowance and travel allowance or a company car with a fuel card. SOLID always strives for a captivating and stimulating working environment within technologically advanced companies.
Solid employer, flexible career
At SOLID, our core business is to continuously meet the changing employment needs. When working through our extensive network of companies, you can fully develop your unique talent!