Junior Buyer Professional Services Tijdelijk 1 jaar
Do you have experience as Buyer Professional Services? Are you speaking fluent Dutch and French? Than we have a job for you!
- You will manage the Strategy preparation and presentation (approach, team, timing), RFx preparation, RFx evaluation, negotiation and the contract implementation (creation, approval, signature).
- You will manage with existing tools, assuring that the information is up-to-date in order to guarantee the quality of the process end to end and in order to document the key points of any procurement process (audit trail).
- You build good and productive working relationships with the team, key divisional personnel and internal clients.
- You give advice to internal clients and proposing solutions in case of difficult situations.
- You assume the primary responsibility for maintaining ongoing relationships with suppliers and controls their interaction with other functions.
- You are responsible for the Management of the administrative activities linked to the process.
- You are responsible for the reporting of activities to the Manager of the department.
- Do you have a good knowledge of MS Office tools, Word, Excel and PowerPoint? MS Access is a plus.
- Do you have any experience as buyer in Professional Services (Consultancy,..)?
- Do you speak fluent Dutch and French? And is your English good?
- Are you able to take on an advisory role towards internal clients?
Apply now for the function 'Junior Byer Professional Services'
We invest in your future through personalized training, career advice and on-the-job coaching. Our rich experience and broad customer portfolio combined with your professional potential guarantees the successful development of your career.
We offer an attractive salary with various fringe benefits such as a mobile phone, meal allowance and travel allowance or a company car with a fuel card. SOLID always strives for a captivating and stimulating working environment within technologically advanced companies.
Solid employer, flexible career
At SOLID, our core business is to continuously meet the changing employment needs. When working through our extensive network of companies, you can fully develop your unique talent!