Administrative Employee Accounting
Fluent in both our countries national languages? Skilled in administration and accounting and customer oriented focus?
Then apply for this challenging position in Brussels:
- You actively participate in the ReadSoft and Vendor Relations Team processes and initiatives.
- You are responsible for daily contacts with suppliers and internal clients of the department; you analyse, you dispatch and provide the solution to the daily problems.
- You work as a Multi-Skilled Administrative with the financial systems (SAP and ReadSoft) on a daily basis.
- You are responsible for accounting bookings and corrections in SAP and for treatment of invoices in ReadSoft.
- You have daily contacts with vendors and internal customers (via mails or phone), responding to their inquiries, providing help and checking the invoices.
- You work on the continuous process improvements, proactively analysing and driving quality of the department’s deliverables.
- Do you have minimum a Bachelor degree or equivalent by experience?
- Do you speak fluently Dutch and French? English is a plus!
- Do you have at least 5 years of experience in accounting?
- Do you have technical experience with Microsoft Office applications? Good knowledge of Excel is a must!
- Do you have experience with and knowledge of SAP?
- Do you have knowledge of ReadSoft? This is a major plus!
- Are you client oriented?
- Do you have good communication and telephone skills for contacts with internal and external customers and suppliers?
Apply now for the function of "Administrative Employee Accounting"!
We invest in your future through personalized training, career advice and on-the-job coaching. Our rich experience and broad customer portfolio combined with your professional potential guarantees the successful development of your career.
We offer an attractive salary with various fringe benefits such as a mobile phone, meal allowance and travel allowance or a company car with a fuel card. SOLID always strives for a captivating and stimulating working environment within technologically advanced companies.
Solid employer, flexible career
At SOLID, our core business is to continuously meet the changing employment needs. When working through our extensive network of companies, you can fully develop your unique talent!