Senior Quality Team Leader (Engineer)
Do you have a Master degree as Industrial Engineer Electro-Mechanic or do you have an engineering background? Do you have basic knowledge of applicable European norms for pressure vessels and piping and compressor package units? Than you are the match we are looking for!
- You are responsible for supervising, managing and motivating team members on a daily basis.
- You oversee the day-to-day operations and you will monitor your team performances and report on metrics.
- You are responsible for the inspection of incoming materials.
- You support the internal quality management system.
- You are responsible for scheduling and documentation of all measuring equipment calibrations.
- You ensure that all serial-controlled items have required certificates.
- You are responsible for registration of all incoming certificates.
- You are responsible for timely creation and delivery of PED, quality dossiers to customer.
- You guarantee material and weld traceability on piping materials and NDT inspections.
- You are responsible for scheduling of all NDT by external supplier and verification of range and validity of welder qualifications.
- You ensure that all documentation meets company standards and customer requirements.
- You train and advise junior members and you support other departments.
- You ensure a duty of care to all other people with respect to health and safety at work, through the promotion of safe behaviour, not placing oneself or others at risk and challenging all un-safe, or hazardous conditions.
- Do you have a Master degree as Industrial Engineer Electro-Mechanic or do you have an engineering background?
- Do you have a Master degree in Management (is a plus) or do you have a solid experience/training in team leading?
- Do you have in-depth knowledge of performance metrics?
- Do you have knowledge and application of Quality inspection, corrective action, customer satisfaction processes and internal monitoring in order to detect and correct non-conformity information, materials or processes using modern Quality problem-solving tools?
- Do you have basic knowledge of applicable European norms for pressure vessels and piping and compressor package units?
- Do you have a good Leadership, People, Communication, Time Management and Organizational skills?
- Do you have good analytical skills and are you solution oriented?
- Do you have very good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel)?
- Are your communication skills excellent?
- Do you speak fluently English? Knowledge of French or Dutch is a plus!
Apply now for the function of "Senior Quality Team Leader (Engineer)"!
We invest in your future through personalized training, career advice and on-the-job coaching. Our rich experience and broad customer portfolio combined with your professional potential guarantees the successful development of your career.
We offer an attractive salary with various fringe benefits such as a mobile phone, meal allowance and travel allowance or a company car with a fuel card. SOLID always strives for a captivating and stimulating working environment within technologically advanced companies.
Solid employer, flexible career
At SOLID, our core business is to continuously meet the changing employment needs. When working through our extensive network of companies, you can fully develop your unique talent!