Senior Food Engineer
Do you have a passion for food and not only for eating it, but how the food is processed? Are you an expert in the process industry and do you want to share your knowledge with your team? Maybe you are the senior engineer we're looking for!
- You will have end responsibility within our projects for all process engineering from the quotation phase, over design till qualification and handover to the client in projects for Food & Nutrition.
- You act as SME for process & equipment, driving requirements in the design/selection of process equipment.
- You elaborate Process Concepts: Layouts, Flow Diagrams (PFD’s) and P&IDs, heat and mass balances.
- You analyze and provide resolution of technical issues, perform process engineering tasks and design reviews.
- You ensure incorporation of all cGMP, client specific quality requirements, support client quality audits if needed.
- You participate in continuous development of the strength of the local Process Engineering department.
- Are you master in Civil, Industrial or Bio-Engineering, with a specialization in (food) process engineering?
- Do you have +10 years of work experience as a process engineer in the Food industry?
- Do you have knowledge of several of typical unit operations like (spray) drying, temperature treatments, evaporation, separation technologies, absorption, distillation, fermentation, mixing, filling and final packaging?
- Are you fluent in Dutch and/or French and English. Knowledge of German is considered an asset.
- Do you have knowledge of relevant legislation and industry (cGMP) standards through proven experience?
Apply for the position of Senior food Engineer!
We invest in your future through personalized training, career advice and on-the-job coaching. Our rich experience and broad customer portfolio combined with your professional potential guarantees the successful development of your career.
We offer an attractive salary with various fringe benefits such as a mobile phone, meal allowance and travel allowance or a company car with a fuel card. SOLID always strives for a captivating and stimulating working environment within technologically advanced companies.
Solid employer, flexible career
At SOLID, our core business is to continuously meet the changing employment needs. When working through our extensive network of companies, you can fully develop your unique talent!