- You champion all HES Activities/Initiatives inclusive of identification of unsafe acts/unsafe conditions and raise observation cards, etc..
- You remain knowledgeable of safety policies and procedures as well as performs assigned duties in a safe manner while managing others, you are responsible for their safety and ensures that they comply with established safety policies and procedures and practice safe work habits.
- You accountable for insuring that all scaffolding designed / erected by Subcontractor under the supervision of Contractor.
- You ensure work is in conformance with plans, specifications and schedules.
- You work as part of the Client Construction Team to insure all work scopes are in compliance with project requirements/specifications.
- You establish daily contact with Contractor counterpart forming good relationships.
- You liaise with Contractor for oversight of key scaffold work elements, including but not limited to: scaffolding management, work planning and coordination to support the discipline work, scaffold design and construction methods, materials management, budget and final cost forecast management, competency assessments, safe work practices and procedure validation and verification, associated risk assessments and field observations.
- You maintain high standards of attitude and behaviour throughout the site and offsite acting as a role model/mentor for younger members of staff and local employees.
- You monitor and report work activities and manpower requirements/resources to meet established completion dates, monitors craft personnel levels, material, and equipment needed to meet schedules.
- You prepare and issues weekly/monthly status reports as required.
- You work with the HSE Client Team and Contractor to ensure accurate and timely incident reporting.
- You assist HSE Client team with incident investigations pertaining to scaffolding incidents when required.
- Do you have a High School diploma?
- Do you have intermediate computer and software skills to include the use of word processing and email as well as the intermediate use of spreadsheets and electronic presentations?
- Do you have experience with demonstrating the capability to run a large project?
- Do you have high critical thinking/reasoning ability?
- Do you have effective communication skills?
- Do you have strong organizational skills?
- Do you have the ability to attend to detail and work in a time-conscious and time-effective manner?
- Do you have a Scaffolding design verification?
- Do you have experience with the requirements of the Subcontractor(s) from all aspects of fabrication, assembly, welding, coatings, schedule and look ahead plans?
Apply now for the function of "Scaffolding Coordinator"!
We invest in your future through personalized training, career advice and on-the-job coaching. Our rich experience and broad customer portfolio combined with your professional potential guarantees the successful development of your career.
We offer an attractive salary with various fringe benefits such as a mobile phone, meal allowance and travel allowance or a company car with a fuel card. SOLID always strives for a captivating and stimulating working environment within technologically advanced companies.
Solid employer, flexible career
At SOLID, our core business is to continuously meet the changing employment needs. When working through our extensive network of companies, you can fully develop your unique talent!