Do you have experience of HSE supervision of construction works, preferable in Oil & Gas?
Do you have experience with safety induction training and toolbox trainings?
- You will review the design and works method statements, including risk analysis.
- You are responsible for the continuous monitor of ongoing works to guide implementation of the health & safety requirements.
- You apply work permit system and participate related discussions with the construction team.
- You propose improvements on health & safety of works in execution and participate in execution of special works to monitor health & safety issues.
- You perform inspection of work tools and main work equipment and safety induction training and toolbox trainings.
- You are responsible for regular check housekeeping, cleaning actions and removal of waste or unused materials.
- You participate in daily coordination SIMOPS meetings and report to the Safety Manager about safety issues.
- Do you have a Bachelor in a technical discipline?
- Do you have a certification for safety expert level 2 or equivalent (e.g. “certificate NEBOSH”, MVK)?
- Do you have knowledge of the Belgian legislation with regard to safety, Health and Environment?
- Do you have knowledge of information computer systems (MS Office)?
- Are you capable to work in a structured and organized way?
- Do you have minimum 5 years of experience of HSE supervision of construction works, preferable in Oil & Gas?
- Do you speak fluent English or Dutch? Knowledge of Spanish is a plus!
- Do you have experience to communicate with contractors supervisors and workers on a construction site, to find in a constructive way the possibilities for safe work execution in respect of agreed work methods?
- Do you have the flexibility and availability to work according construction site time schedule, including possible works during weekends or in shifts?
Apply now for the function of “Safety Officer”!
We invest in your future through personalized training, career advice and on-the-job coaching. Our rich experience and broad customer portfolio combined with your professional potential guarantees the successful development of your career.
We offer an attractive salary with various fringe benefits such as a mobile phone, meal allowance and travel allowance or a company car with a fuel card. SOLID always strives for a captivating and stimulating working environment within technologically advanced companies.
Solid employer, flexible career
At SOLID, our core business is to continuously meet the changing employment needs. When working through our extensive network of companies, you can fully develop your unique talent!