Safety Coordinator Level A
Do you have a degree in Safety Coordinator Level A? Do you have site experience in Oil/Gas/Process or related industry?
- You will lead and coordinate the activities of the Project Safety Coordinators assigned by the project management team for each of the four projects, ensuring that the Program complies with the requirements of the Royal Decree of 25 January 2001 Concerning Temporary or Mobile Sites.
- You establish the Program SHE&S (of which this document is part) adapting it to suit each amendment to the project.
- You transmit appropriate elements of the Program SHE&S to project stakeholders.
- You advise the PMT about the conformity of Bidders own Safety & Health Plans to the requirements of the Program SHE&S.
- You commence and maintain to completion the Coordination Journal and the Subsequent Intervention Dossier.
- You will ensure the compliance of their Project with the above legislation and will disseminate information provided by the Program Safety Coordinator to the Project stakeholders and will, in turn, provide the feedback / information to the Program Safety Coordinator.
- Do you have a degree in Safety Coordinator Level A?
- Do you have site experience (Oil/Gas/Process or related industry)?
- Do you have experience with working in the design office, providing safety input to execution plans, bid reviews, etc.?
- Do you speak fluently English and Dutch?
Apply now for the function of "Safety Coordinator Level A"!
We invest in your future through personalized training, career advice and on-the-job coaching. Our rich experience and broad customer portfolio combined with your professional potential guarantees the successful development of your career.
We offer an attractive salary with various fringe benefits such as a mobile phone, meal allowance and travel allowance or a company car with a fuel card. SOLID always strives for a captivating and stimulating working environment within technologically advanced companies.
Solid employer, flexible career
At SOLID, our core business is to continuously meet the changing employment needs. When working through our extensive network of companies, you can fully develop your unique talent!