Do you have knowledge of underground pipeline construction? Do you have knowledge of norms and standards in the pipeline industry?
Are you a good communicator?
- You report to the Lead Project Manager and the Director pipelines.
- You actively participate to the development phase of projects.
- You organize and execute projects to expand, improve & secure the operability of the pipeline network , according to scope, available resources and budget.
- You are responsible for the designs & executes sectioning and metering stations.
- You are responsible for the engineers & construction follow-up until mechanical completion.
- You guide the permitting process and prepare technical specifications, drawings/P&IDs/isometrics.
- You perform site survey and follow the execution process and prepare scope of work to contractors for pipeline construction, metering and sectioning stations.
- You perform review of suppliers documents offers and quotations.
- You manage the construction activities and ensure their supervision and coordination.
- You formalize all the necessary project documentation (scope, planning, budget,...) up to project closure, including the as-built documentation.
- You organize regular project steering committees to validate gate passages and communicate project progress to the various stakeholders.
- You lead and organise the projects in order to respect safety, quality, scope, budget and schedule.
You take any immediate action necessary to guarantee safety during the project execution.
- You take decisions in case of unforeseen risks, events or scope changes, with support of concerned internal or external services.
- Do you have experience in Industrial/Construction Project development and/or execution?
- Do you have knowledge of underground pipeline construction?
- - Do you have a Master degree in mechanical or civil engineering?
- Do you have minimum 5 years of experience in a similar position?
- Do you have a safety & environmental awareness?
- Are you a good communicator?
- Do you have good coordination & relational skills?
- Do you have strong analytical skills?
- Do you have a strong technical background (mechanical and/or process)?
- Do you speak fluently Dutch and English?
Apply now for the function of “Project Manager”!
We invest in your future through personalized training, career advice and on-the-job coaching. Our rich experience and broad customer portfolio combined with your professional potential guarantees the successful development of your career.
We offer an attractive salary with various fringe benefits such as a mobile phone, meal allowance and travel allowance or a company car with a fuel card. SOLID always strives for a captivating and stimulating working environment within technologically advanced companies.
Solid employer, flexible career
At SOLID, our core business is to continuously meet the changing employment needs. When working through our extensive network of companies, you can fully develop your unique talent!