Project Engineer Rotating Equipment
Are you an expert in rotating equipment? Do you have 8 years experience?
Do you have organisational skills & have project management skills?
- You ensure that the rotating equipment for new projects of the plant is compliant with the legal requirements.
- You deliver high level of expertise and have deep knowledge in the assigned technology.
- You provide technical expert advices, calculations and engineering activities to projects, and if needed for plant availability.
- You work closely together with an external engineering partner and the local Mechanical Expert.
- You apply HSE and Q requirement in all areas of the responsibility.
- You act as internal trainer and coach in his/her area of expertise.
- You support engineering partners for the assigned technology and are counterpart to procurement in technical/supplier issues (bid evaluations, buying teams, TCO, supplier classification.
- You approve data-sheets, specifications, vendor drawings in close co-operation with the external engineering partner and the local Mechanical Expert.
- You attends to meetings with the external engineering partner (abroad), factory acceptance testing etc...
- You checks final documentation and spare parts.
- You assists with commissioning, punch listing and start-up of the equipment.
- Do you have a Master degree in respective Engineering Technology?
- Are you trained in Project Management?
- Do you have min 8-10 years’ experience in area of expertise?
- Are you recognised with deep and broad experience in his/her area of expertise?
- Do you have organisational skills & have project management skills?
- Do you have business understanding?
- Do you have technical authority in rotating equipment?
- Do you have knowledge of and attention to Health, Safety and Environment (HSE)?
- Do you speak fluently English?
- Are you a networker in an international and multicultural context?
- Are you self-motivated with ability to supervise and motivate a small team?
- Are you prepared to travel?
Apply now for the function "Project Engineer"!
We invest in your future through personalized training, career advice and on-the-job coaching. Our rich experience and broad customer portfolio combined with your professional potential guarantees the successful development of your career.
We offer an attractive salary with various fringe benefits such as a mobile phone, meal allowance and travel allowance or a company car with a fuel card. SOLID always strives for a captivating and stimulating working environment within technologically advanced companies.
Solid employer, flexible career
At SOLID, our core business is to continuously meet the changing employment needs. When working through our extensive network of companies, you can fully develop your unique talent!