Project Controls Engineer
- You check budget and schedule reporting from engineering and installation contractors.
- You support PM in contract management.
- You observe project performance within the area against baselines and milestones, identifying negative trends and items of concern, and defining corrective actions.
- You are responsible for the follow-up and check quantities of work performed by contractors.
- You review invoices from contractors and correct where required.
- You check and discuss changes submitted by contractors.
- You review performance and auditing subcontractors.
- Do you have at least 5 years experience in project controlling and/or quantity surveying?
- Do you have field background?
- Are you accurate and detailed?
- Do you speak fluently English and Dutch?
- Are you flexible on working times if required?
Apply now for the function of "Project Controls Engineer"!
We invest in your future through personalized training, career advice and on-the-job coaching. Our rich experience and broad customer portfolio combined with your professional potential guarantees the successful development of your career.
We offer an attractive salary with various fringe benefits such as a mobile phone, meal allowance and travel allowance or a company car with a fuel card. SOLID always strives for a captivating and stimulating working environment within technologically advanced companies.
Solid employer, flexible career
At SOLID, our core business is to continuously meet the changing employment needs. When working through our extensive network of companies, you can fully develop your unique talent!