Project Construction Supervisor
Do you have experience as a construction supervisor? Can you coordinate a construction execution plan?
Engineering Contractors Scope and Schedule and the activities don't have any secrets for you!
- You ensure a safe, cost effective execution of the construction works at site compliant with the given schedule milestones and a smooth transfer at the Mechanical completion.
- You ensure for the reporting to the Project Manager (or Construction Manager if applicable) and responsible for executing the construction scope of the project, organising the construction team.
- You take the lead to maximize health, environmental protection, safety, well being awareness.
- You drive a Construction & Commissioning driven project strategy.
- You participate and reviews subcontract packages and participates in bid evaluation process.
- You participate in audits of subcontractors before final award.
- You coordinate the interfaces with existing facilities.
- You ensure a high level of health, environmental protection, safety, well being awareness within his Staff.
- You perform management inspections, monthly reporting, review of personnel health, environmental protection, safety, well being performance etc.
- You ensure the mobilization and demobilization of Staff and temporary facilities.
- You have prior to commencing work, agrees with the Project Manager the Project Agreement.
- Do you have a full knowledge of the Engineering package?
- Do you have a full understanding of the Engineering Contractors Scope and Schedule and the activities and deliverables for the Project and be a driver to ensure the latter are achieved to the correct quality and in a timely manner?
- Do you speak fluent Dutch and English?
Apply now for the function 'Project Construction Supervisor'!
We invest in your future through personalized training, career advice and on-the-job coaching. Our rich experience and broad customer portfolio combined with your professional potential guarantees the successful development of your career.
We offer an attractive salary with various fringe benefits such as a mobile phone, meal allowance and travel allowance or a company car with a fuel card. SOLID always strives for a captivating and stimulating working environment within technologically advanced companies.
Solid employer, flexible career
At SOLID, our core business is to continuously meet the changing employment needs. When working through our extensive network of companies, you can fully develop your unique talent!