Project Construction Supervisor
Do you have experience as an expertise in construction for Mechanical, Piping & Civil?
Can you take the lead in constructability reviews? Do you have experience of polymerisation plants?
- You take the lead to maximize health, environmental protection, safety, well being awareness.
- You drive a Construction & Commissioning driven project strategy.
- You assist in preparing the project Construction Execution Plan and project specific Health, Safety and Environment plan.
- You take the lead in constructability reviews.
- You participate and review subcontract packages and participates in bid evaluation process.
- You participate in audits of subcontractors before final award.
- You participate in setting up the MC system/database in a very early stage.
- You coordinate the interfaces with existing facilities (tie-in packages, expansion buildings, etc).
- You adherence to the project HSE Plan, duties include: risk identification and evaluation.
- You perform management inspections, monthly reporting, review of personnel health, environmental protection, safety, well being performance etc.
- You report to the Project Manager.
- You ensure that all tasks assigned by the Project Manager (or Construction Manager where applicable) are completed on time and within budget.
- You attend internal / external design reviews and other meetings, as necessary.
- You cultivate the Company safety culture in the work place, and facilitate the education and awareness of task force personnel on the site-specific safety rules for work performed in Contractors facilities.
- You assemble and distribute basic contractual information to the task force engineering disciplines and insure understanding of basic financial objectives of the project.
- You ensure together with the Project Control Manager that the Engineering Contractor develops the overall construction execution strategy.
- You secure the development of the level 4 schedule as input towards the overall schedule by reviewing and challenging the 4 week look ahead schedules from the subcontractors
- You review and monitor subcontractor staffing requirements based upon project scope and schedule in cooperation with discipline leads.
- Do you have experience as an expertise in construction for Mechanical/Piping/Civil?
- Do you have a full knowledge of the Engineering package?
- Do you have a full understanding of the Engineering Contractors Scope and Schedule and the activities and deliverables for the Project and be a driver to ensure the latter are achieved to the correct quality and in a timely manner?
- Do you speak fluently English?
Apply now for the function of "Project Construction Supervisor”!
We invest in your future through personalized training, career advice and on-the-job coaching. Our rich experience and broad customer portfolio combined with your professional potential guarantees the successful development of your career.
We offer an attractive salary with various fringe benefits such as a mobile phone, meal allowance and travel allowance or a company car with a fuel card. SOLID always strives for a captivating and stimulating working environment within technologically advanced companies.
Solid employer, flexible career
At SOLID, our core business is to continuously meet the changing employment needs. When working through our extensive network of companies, you can fully develop your unique talent!