Do you have a commercial feeling and strong negotiation skills? Did you have a technical education?
Do you already have experience in an operational purchasing function?
- You are a crucial interface between the various projects and TA teams and the Procurement organisation.
- You start by setting up the project procurement strategy, and will later on be accountable to as well project as procurement organisations for its implementation.
- You manage a virtual team consisting of Engineering contractor’s staff and Category Managers.
- You become in this respect also the facilitator for the implementation of the commodity strategies of the Category Managers.
- Do you have a Master degree or equivalent in engineering, economics or business?
- Do you have knowledge of CAPEX projects and Turnarounds in Industry?
- Do you have the capability to negotiate complex contracts and to understand the risks related to their implementation?
- Do you have good communication skills?
- Do you have commercial awareness and creativity?
- Do you have an excellent problem solving ability?
- Are you a good team player, good ability to work in multi-cultural and cross-functional teams?
- Do you speak fluent English (written and verbal)?
- Do you have good IT skills / Interest (Microsoft tools + SAP)?
Apply now for the function "Procurement Coordinator"!
We invest in your future through personalized training, career advice and on-the-job coaching. Our rich experience and broad customer portfolio combined with your professional potential guarantees the successful development of your career.
We offer an attractive salary with various fringe benefits such as a mobile phone, meal allowance and travel allowance or a company car with a fuel card. SOLID always strives for a captivating and stimulating working environment within technologically advanced companies.
Solid employer, flexible career
At SOLID, our core business is to continuously meet the changing employment needs. When working through our extensive network of companies, you can fully develop your unique talent!