Network & Gas Transport Study Engineer
Are you Responsible for carrying out of networks? Do you have a Engineerings degree? Than are we looking for you!
- You are responsible for the determination of the company gas transport capacity, and the carrying out of network development studies.
- You are responsible for carrying out of network simulations.
- You are responsible for assessment of local grid elements adequacy and of global network reinforcement needs.
- You analyse entry/exit gas transport scenarios.
- You are responsible for maintenance of the simulation tools.
- Do you have a Engineering degree?
- Do you have 3 – 8 years’ experience in engineering study/modelling environment?
- Do you have interest in the energy sector?
- Do you have excellent analytical skills, with the ability to build the big picture with relevant messages (synthesis)?
- Are you intellectual rigor and curiosity?
- Do you have good written reporting skills and didactics?
- Are you a good team player?
- Do you speak fluently Dutch and English?
Apply now for the function of "Network & Gas Transport Study Engineer"!
We invest in your future through personalized training, career advice and on-the-job coaching. Our rich experience and broad customer portfolio combined with your professional potential guarantees the successful development of your career.
We offer an attractive salary with various fringe benefits such as a mobile phone, meal allowance and travel allowance or a company car with a fuel card. SOLID always strives for a captivating and stimulating working environment within technologically advanced companies.
Solid employer, flexible career
At SOLID, our core business is to continuously meet the changing employment needs. When working through our extensive network of companies, you can fully develop your unique talent!