Mechanical Static Engineer-Inspector
- You provide support and advice to the Lead Static Engineer.
- You attend, in cooperation with the EPCm contractor, all necessary company inspections, as identified in the approved Inspection & Testplan, in sub-contractors and/or Vendor’s prefab shops to ensure that the production complies with the project requirements.
- You report to the Project Inspection Manager.
- You provide support and advice to the Lead Static Engineer by means of: Review of engineering drawings and specifications (P&ID, PFD’s, datasheets, construction drawings, material specifications,…).
- Do you have a Engineer degree?
- Do you have high degree of computer literacy : SharePoint, SmartPlant, Documentum, Microsoft office , Visio,…?
- Do you have minimum 5 years of working experience in Quality Assurance in Projects and Petrochemical plants?
- Do you have minimum 5 years of working experience in the design/construction of pressure vessels according ASME VIII Div. I?
- Do you have good knowledge of PED 2014/68/EU?
- Are you able to read, understand and review engineering drawings & specifications (P&ID, PFD’s, datasheets, construction drawings, material specifications, ….)?
- Are you able to assess whether the engineering drawings are in accordance with the material requirements, the engineering specifications, the design code and PED-requirements?
- Are you able to understand and review ITP’s (Inspection & Test Plan), material certificates (base & filler materials), welding procedure specifications (WPS + PQR), welder qualifications?
- Are you willing to travel abroad to perform inspections in subcontractor’s/Vendor’s workshop?
- Do you have strong organizational and planning skills and can you work well, also on an administrative level?
- Are you assertive to communicate with enough impact with all parties and levels? You work in a constructive way with the responsible staff of the EPCm contractor.
- Do you speak and write fluent English? (This is the official language in the project team).
- Do you have sound knowledge of dangerous conditions on plants?
- Do you have working experience in multicultural environment?
- Do you have proven ability to work as an effective team player?
Apply now for the function of "Mechanical Static-Engineer- Inspector"!
We invest in your future through personalized training, career advice and on-the-job coaching. Our rich experience and broad customer portfolio combined with your professional potential guarantees the successful development of your career.
We offer an attractive salary with various fringe benefits such as a mobile phone, meal allowance and travel allowance or a company car with a fuel card. SOLID always strives for a captivating and stimulating working environment within technologically advanced companies.
Solid employer, flexible career
At SOLID, our core business is to continuously meet the changing employment needs. When working through our extensive network of companies, you can fully develop your unique talent!