Do you have technical experience and practical experience of welded constructions, equipment construction and piping?
Do you have experience with equipment design and do you have knowledge of Steel Structural design? Are you flexibel?
- You support the Project Manager in the execution of the project by realizing the mechanical design.
- You report, as a Mechanical Engineer, to the Project Manager and you are a part of a new company belonging to an international group.
- You are responsible for (Mechanical) engineering of installations in accordance with applicable international norms and standards, project requirements and project standards.
- You ensure, as a Mechanical Engineer, that the installation complies with the project specifications.
- You develop welding procedures in consultation with external welding engineer.
- You are responsible fort he selection and interpretation of applicable norms, codes and standards (international, customer-specific and/or internal).
- You offer, as a Mechanical Engineer, coordination with subcontractors and suppliers and offer assistance in the daily follow-up of the activities during the realization of the project.
- You are responsible for drawing up checklists and purchase lists (mechanical) and for the follow-up of the TIP (Test and Inspection Plan).
- You carrying out checks and inspections during fabrication & erection.
- Do you have a Master's Degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent through experience?
- Do you have knowledge of the Microsoft package, Excel, Word, Outlook?
- Do you have experience in performing and following projects in the chemical and petrochemical industry? This is an asset!
- Do you have experience in designing flares, thermal oxidizers, refractory lined ovens, steam boilers,..? This is a plus!
- Do you have a hands-on experience using design and calculation software?
- Do you have knowledge of CAD systems Inventor/Autocad?
- Do you have attention to detail?
- Do you have a strong understanding of P&ID’s and PFD’s?
- Do you have experience with mechanical design calculations?
- Do you speak fluently Dutch and English and do you have knowledge of French and German?
- Are you motivated and dynamic?
- Do you have experience with vessel design, structural design including strength calculations?
- Are you a good team player and are you able to build and maintain relationships both internal and external?
- Are you able to work independently with minimal supervision?
- Are you able to work meticulously but pragmatically?
- Do you have good analytical and communication skills?
Apply now for the function of “Mechanical Engineer”!
We invest in your future through personalized training, career advice and on-the-job coaching. Our rich experience and broad customer portfolio combined with your professional potential guarantees the successful development of your career.
We offer an attractive salary with various fringe benefits such as a mobile phone, meal allowance and travel allowance or a company car with a fuel card. SOLID always strives for a captivating and stimulating working environment within technologically advanced companies.
Solid employer, flexible career
At SOLID, our core business is to continuously meet the changing employment needs. When working through our extensive network of companies, you can fully develop your unique talent!