Mechanical Design Review Engineer
Are you familiar with the technical codes ASME, EN, AD, API, ... ? Do you know your way around in petrochemical plants and turnaround environments?
Do you have excellent knowledge of RBI, materials and corrosion, welded structure and pipelines, welding processes and inspection plans?
- You will be responsible for new projects and maintenance, turnaround works for chemical and petrochemical refineries, piping and vessel fabricators.
- You maintain technical contacts with clients and EPC contractors.
- You will give technical support to your colleagues and clients.
- You are responsible for design review of new build pressure vessels according to international standards.
- Do you have an Academic Engineer degree , Material Corrosion Engineer or equivalent to experience?
- Do you have at least 5 years of experience in mechanical design review work and in delivering high technical support?
- Are you able to verify mechanical design calculations of all kinds of pressure equipment and storage tanks?
- Are you familiar with technical codes ASME, EN, BS, AD, API, CODAP, DIN, EEMUA?
- Do you have excellent knowledge of RBI, materials and corrosion, welded structure and pipelines, welding processes and inspection plans?
- Are you fluent in Dutch and English?
Apply for the position of 'Mechanical Design Review Engineer'.
We invest in your future through personalized training, career advice and on-the-job coaching. Our rich experience and broad customer portfolio combined with your professional potential guarantees the successful development of your career.
We offer an attractive salary with various fringe benefits such as a mobile phone, meal allowance and travel allowance or a company car with a fuel card. SOLID always strives for a captivating and stimulating working environment within technologically advanced companies.
Solid employer, flexible career
At SOLID, our core business is to continuously meet the changing employment needs. When working through our extensive network of companies, you can fully develop your unique talent!