Mechanical 3D Drafter
Do you have the understanding of technical drawings? Do you have experience with Autodesk inventor?
Do you want to work in an international environment?
- You will assist the drafting department to convert 2D to 3D drawings based on instructions made by the 3D cad responsible person.
- You will transfer parts of pressure vessels into 3D system.
- You will create assemblies similar to 2D with parts created.
- You will create production drawings for the new assemblies.
- You will check equivalence between old en new documents.
- You will ensure a duty of care to all other people with respect to health and safety at work, through the promotion of safe behavior, not placing oneself or others at risk and challenging all un-safe, or hazardous conditions.
- You will support the implementation and maintenance of all site quality requirements and control measures that address all business, customer and legal requirements.
- Do you have the understanding of technical drawings (projection, isometric schemes, symbols)?
- Do you have the ability to check one's own work?
- Do you have the knowledge of documented procedures (document numbering, transmission scheme, etc.)?
- Do you have the knowledge of office software (outlook, excel)?
- Do you have experience with Autodesk inventor (must)?
- Do you have experience with assemblies, knowledge of i-part, i-assembly?
- Do you have experience with autodesk vault (plus)?
- Do you have experience with a 2D package (microstation, autocad) (plus)?
- Are you fluent in Dutch and do you have a good knowledge of English?
- Are you able to work in an international environment?
Apply for our position as 3D Drafter!
We invest in your future through personalized training, career advice and on-the-job coaching. Our rich experience and broad customer portfolio combined with your professional potential guarantees the successful development of your career.
We offer an attractive salary with various fringe benefits such as a mobile phone, meal allowance and travel allowance or a company car with a fuel card. SOLID always strives for a captivating and stimulating working environment within technologically advanced companies.
Solid employer, flexible career
At SOLID, our core business is to continuously meet the changing employment needs. When working through our extensive network of companies, you can fully develop your unique talent!