Do you have experience as a Logistic Coordinator?
Do you have experience in air, sea and land freight forwarding and execution of shipments?
- You act as first contact of client (e.g. claim handling, operational or administrative topics) and for any additional requirements in close cooperation with Contractor.
- You coordinate through Contractor the shipping of goods from subcontractor’s shops to Site.
- You coordinate through Contractor of transportation, schedule staff, and orchestrate deliveries to meet Project demand.
- You monitoring the receiving of goods and coordinates delivery.
- You take steps to avoid quality control issues.
- You manage activities throughout the order fulfilment and transportation cycle to make sure established deadlines are met.
- You oversee inventory of goods and vehicles.
- You continually review freight costs, transportation rates to keep costs down where possible.
- You are responsible for dreamlines shipping and transportation processes.
- You coordinate arrival and departure information and obtain specific documentation (e.g. permits/licenses).
- You carry out improvement/changes on procedures and systems.
- You support where needed price negotiations in coordination with Procurement Manager.
- You inform Contractor of any irregularities that require assistance and capture and provide feedback on subcontractors’ standards, performance and service.
- You check and record pre alerts (with including coordination with Contractor, shipping lines on delays).
- You verify customer import permits/licenses when required and ensures customs requirements are met prior to customs clearance.
- You coordinate customs clearance with Contractor Clearance Team and updates Client’s KPI.
- You follow up payment of customs and port charges upon approval of bill of entry by customs, and coordinate with transport desk for cargo / container collection from port and for delivery.
- Do you have experience in air, sea and land freight forwarding and execution of shipments?
- Do you have experience with Heavy lift/Out of Gauge transport, break bulk & container and direct deliveries?
- Do you speak and write fluently English?
- Do you have very good MS office skills and preferably SAP?
Apply now for the function of "Logistic Coordinator"!
We invest in your future through personalized training, career advice and on-the-job coaching. Our rich experience and broad customer portfolio combined with your professional potential guarantees the successful development of your career.
We offer an attractive salary with various fringe benefits such as a mobile phone, meal allowance and travel allowance or a company car with a fuel card. SOLID always strives for a captivating and stimulating working environment within technologically advanced companies.
Solid employer, flexible career
At SOLID, our core business is to continuously meet the changing employment needs. When working through our extensive network of companies, you can fully develop your unique talent!