Lead Engineer Instrumentation
Do you have 10 years of working Experience as a Lead Engineer Instrumentation? Do you have experience of olefins or poly-olefins plants?
We're searching for a Lead Engineer Instrumentation!
- You are responsible for the Instrumentation portfolio in the project and you have to steer and approve the design and construction done by the EPCM contractor.
- You report to the Project Manager and you are responsible for undertaking, instrument design reviews in accordance with appropriate technical standards and specifications associated with the services provided by the Engineering Contractor.
- You stimulate challenges and support the Engineering Contractor to strive for easy/simple solutions and to avoid unnecessary changes.
- You attend factory inspections and expediting, where applicable, and you ensure equipment is in full compliance with the specifications and in time.
- You follow the instrumentation equipment and bulks quantities and check these in the estimate.
- You follow the development of the execution schedule ensuring both the timings and sequencing are correct.
- You take responsibility for the engineering contractor’s deliverables as per the contract and ensure these are both issued for design and fully signed by the contractor.
- You ensure that the relevant Local and International regulations are followed by the Contractor and Vendors.
- You support and implement the use of Common Engineering Specifications. Where required raise the appropriate deviation requests, keeping a register with the status of such.
- You ensure that all tasks assigned by the Project Manager are completed on time and within budget.
- You attend internal/external design reviews and other meetings, as necessary.
- You attend internal training courses as requested by the Project Manager and be aware of external training courses which could be of benefit.
- You keep up to date with and adhere to Company and Project related procedures.
- Do you have a Master degree in Electrical Engineering (or equivalent)?
- Do you have a full knowledge of the Feasibility Engineering package and Engineering Contractors scope?
- Do you have minimum 10 years of working Experience as a Lead Engineer Instrumentation?
- Do you have a high degree of computer literacy and trained in Project Management?
- Do you have knowledge of International directives on his disciplines?
- Do you have previous knowledge of Instrument installations?
- Do you have technical experience, preferably in a maintenance or Project environment working with Contactors?
- Do you have working experience in multicultural environment Comprehensive Onshore Construction and investment project?
- Do you have experience of olefins or poly-olefins plants? This is important!
- Are you self motivated with ability to supervise and motivate a small team?
- Do you have commercial understandings, good communications and cultural awareness?
Apply for the function of "Lead Engineer Instrumentation"!
Wij investeren in jouw toekomst via persoonlijk gerichte training, loopbaanadvies en on-the-job begeleiding. De geslaagde mix van onze rijke ervaring en riante klantenportefeuille met jouw professionele potentieel staat garant voor de geslaagde uitbouw van jouw carrière.
Wij bieden een aantrekkelijk salaris met diverse extralegale voordelen zoals gsm, maaltijdvergoeding, verplaatsing vergoeding of bedrijfswagen met tankkaart. SOLID streeft steeds naar een aangename en stimulerende werksfeer bij technologisch hoogstaande bedrijven.
Solid employer, flexible career
SOLID beschouwt het als haar core-business om steeds in te spelen op de voortdurend wisselende behoeften op de arbeidsmarkt. Via ons uitgebreide bedrijvennetwerk geef je jouw unieke talent alle kansen om zich te ontwikkelen!