Electrical Site Supervisor
Are you a good teamplayer who loves electricity? Than are we looking for you
- You review technical tenders, plans, drawings, documents, norms and procedures and apply it on the erection site.
- You are responsible for the follow-up of the contractor on quality, timing and organisation on the erection side, this over different contractors at the same time.
- You follow-up the erection side on a safe way of working and redirect where necessary. This in cooperation with a site-coordinator and a safety-manager.
- You order on the erection site and assist during approvals of a notified body.
- You are responsible for safety during erection, and you develop proposals for adaptations on the erection side.
- You are responsible for quality on site of the work in progress and report to the Project Manager.
- You work independently in collaboration with the site-coordinator, and if necessary with the Project Manager and assist during quations.
- Do you speak and write fluently English and Dutch? English is the main language on this project!
- Are you a good teamplayer?
- Do you have experience as a Electrical Site Supervisor?
- Do you have experience with the use of the common software tools like Excel, Outlook and Word?
- Do you have the capability to solve problems on a first level? Your own contribution and experience is required!
Apply now for the function of “Electrical Site Supervisor”!
We invest in your future through personalized training, career advice and on-the-job coaching. Our rich experience and broad customer portfolio combined with your professional potential guarantees the successful development of your career.
We offer an attractive salary with various fringe benefits such as a mobile phone, meal allowance and travel allowance or a company car with a fuel card. SOLID always strives for a captivating and stimulating working environment within technologically advanced companies.
Solid employer, flexible career
At SOLID, our core business is to continuously meet the changing employment needs. When working through our extensive network of companies, you can fully develop your unique talent!