Design Engineer Mechanical
Passionate about Mechanical Design & Engineering? Eager to work on interesting projects in industrial environments? Check this job description and apply!
- You are - as a Design Engineer (Technical Specialist) - responsible for completing the engineering assignment within his/her field of expertise.
- You draft and adhere to design service schedules and predictions.
- You establish design principles for installations/equipment/structures.
- You collaborate with the Owner and the other designers in developing the project design.
- You ensure dimensioning of the installations/equipment/structures.
- You issue instructions to the design and calculation team.
- You check the creation and progress of any graphic materials and any measurement overviews.
- You ensure the drafting and editing of any Design Notes, Drafts, Specifications, Technical Specifications and Briefs etc.
- You draft cost estimates for the works under consideration.
- You analyze the offers submitted by the Bidders.
- You verify the completion documents (analysis, brief).
- You inspect equipment at the plant and on site.
- You inspect the completed works.
- You comply with and enforce compliance with the Health/Safety guidelines set out in the Project Safety Plan.
- Do you have experience in the mechanical engineering sector?
- Do you have working knowledge of French, Dutch and English languages?
- Can you work with limited supervision?
- Are you interested in design, manufacturing and site operation activities?
- Do you have the ability to draft reports, synthesis, calculation note and Technical Requisition File documents?
- Do you have deep knowledge of mechanical technology & standards, materials, manufacturing, maintenance and obsolescence issue?
- Are you methodical, accurate, organized, solution minded with team-player skills?
- Do you have good computer skills (Excel, Access, …);
- Are you ready to work abroad for short or long missions?
Apply now for the function of "Design Engineer"!
We invest in your future through personalized training, career advice and on-the-job coaching. Our rich experience and broad customer portfolio combined with your professional potential guarantees the successful development of your career.
We offer an attractive salary with various fringe benefits such as a mobile phone, meal allowance and travel allowance or a company car with a fuel card. SOLID always strives for a captivating and stimulating working environment within technologically advanced companies.
Solid employer, flexible career
At SOLID, our core business is to continuously meet the changing employment needs. When working through our extensive network of companies, you can fully develop your unique talent!