Design Engineer Instrumentation & Control
Do you have a thorough understanding of operational processes of an organisation? Do you like working closely with colleagues across a number of functions (cfr. operations, purchasing, design)? Are you interested in and do you have experience with
thermal, nuclear and renewable energy? Then you are the Design Engineer Instrumentation & Control we are looking for!
- You are is in charge of the designing, developing, installing, managing and/or maintaining equipment which is used to monitor and control engineering systems and processes.
- You will be involved in the specific control disciplines such as Advanced process control (APC), Distributed control systems (DCS), Programmable logic controllers (PLC), Supervisory control and data acquisition (SCADA).
- You will designing and developing new control systems.
- You will draw-up the technical specifications, functional analysis, logic diagrams, interlocks and control loops.
- You will testing, maintaining and modifying existing systems.
- You will analysing data and presenting findings in written reports.
- You will working collaboratively with design engineers, operation engineers, purchasers and other internal staff.
- You will liaising with clients, suppliers, contractors and relevant authorities.
- You will developing new business proposals.
- You will managing the Technical & contractual management within cost and time constrained environments.
- Do you have a Master Degree in Electro-mechanical/Electronic (or equivalent)?
- Do you have a good knowledge in the electrical power plant processes with at least five years of experience?
- Are you proactive participation in a multidisciplinary team?
- Are you able to be in charge of contract greater than €1M?
- Do you have knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite?
- Do you speak fluent Dutch, French and English?
- Are you dynamic, rigorous and creative and good at teamwork?
- Are you a good communicator and listener and able to adapt to the client’s particular requirements?
- Are you autonomous and flexible?
- Do you have understanding and ensuring compliance with relevant health and safety regulations and quality standards?
Apply now for the function of "Design Engineer Instrumentation & Control"!
We invest in your future through personalized training, career advice and on-the-job coaching. Our rich experience and broad customer portfolio combined with your professional potential guarantees the successful development of your career.
We offer an attractive salary with various fringe benefits such as a mobile phone, meal allowance and travel allowance or a company car with a fuel card. SOLID always strives for a captivating and stimulating working environment within technologically advanced companies.
Solid employer, flexible career
At SOLID, our core business is to continuously meet the changing employment needs. When working through our extensive network of companies, you can fully develop your unique talent!