- You are responsible for writing, reviewing and approving of validation plans and validation summary reports.
- You are responsible for reviewing and approving of Technical Change Description.
- You are responsible for reviewing and approving of IQOQ protocols & reports, PQ protocols & reports,…
- You are responsible for reviewing of CVS specific SOP’S and Templates.
- You ensure the proper execution of the qualification and validation activities with respect of the validation methodology.
- Do you have a Master degree in Sciences/Biological Engineering (e.g. Pharmacist/Master in Sciences/Bio Engineer)?
- Do you have a certification in computer system validation or equivalent? This is a plus!
- Do you have experience in a computer systems validation role?
- Do you have experience with CGMP and specific regulations and guidelines applicable to computerized and automated systems (GAMP, Eudralex Vol 4 annex 11, 21 CFR part 11, …)?
- Do you have experience with validation practices and guidelines (life cycle approach, ICH, ASTM E2500, …)?
- Do you have experience as a CSV Engineer?
- Do you have experience with SAP and MS Office?
- Do you speak fluently French and English? English is an asset!
- Do you have good communication, analytical skills and are you a good teamplayer?
- Are you autonomous, rigorous, structured and systematic?
- Are you quality oriented?
Apply now for the function of “CSV Engineer”!
We invest in your future through personalized training, career advice and on-the-job coaching. Our rich experience and broad customer portfolio combined with your professional potential guarantees the successful development of your career.
We offer an attractive salary with various fringe benefits such as a mobile phone, meal allowance and travel allowance or a company car with a fuel card. SOLID always strives for a captivating and stimulating working environment within technologically advanced companies.
Solid employer, flexible career
At SOLID, our core business is to continuously meet the changing employment needs. When working through our extensive network of companies, you can fully develop your unique talent!