Construction Supervisor HVAC
Do you have 5 years of experience as a Construction Supervisor HVAC?
Can you coordinate the timely issue of work permits? Are you a teamplayer?
- You report to the Construction Manager (to the General Superintendent if applicable) for guiding erection contractors through to completion.
- You particitpate, in cooperation with scheduling engineer, in the day-to-day planning and scheduling of the work.
- You coordinate the timely issue of work permits.
- You ensure erection contractor has latest specifications and drawings in his possession.
- You alert management of potential delays due to material or information short-falls.
- You inspect the work during execution for compliance with job specifications, drawings and codes of practice.
- You causes test to be undertaken at the various hold points; you arrange for, and/or witnesses such tests in accordance with the quality control plan.
- You continually review the terms of contract in order to assure compliance by construction contractor.
- You participate in the weekly work meeting.
- You monitor and report work achievements in order to determine status of progress. You reviews remedial actions if they become necessary.
- Do you have minimum 5 years of experience as a Construction Supervisor HVAC?
- Are you a teamplayer?
- Do you speak fluently English and Dutch?
Solliciteer dan nu voor de functie van "Construction Supervisor HVAC"!
We invest in your future through personalized training, career advice and on-the-job coaching. Our rich experience and broad customer portfolio combined with your professional potential guarantees the successful development of your career.
We offer an attractive salary with various fringe benefits such as a mobile phone, meal allowance and travel allowance or a company car with a fuel card. SOLID always strives for a captivating and stimulating working environment within technologically advanced companies.
Solid employer, flexible career
At SOLID, our core business is to continuously meet the changing employment needs. When working through our extensive network of companies, you can fully develop your unique talent!