Construction Supervisor Electrical
Do you have expertise in Electrical Construction? Do you have full knowledge of engineering packages?
Are you able to motivate the Contractor to achieve a common goal in the safest and most efficient way?
- You ensure that the project is executed in accordance with the procedures, especially; Project Agreement, ENG – 3001, ENG – 3007: Project Handbook for Large Investment Projects, HSE-3028: Contractor management,..
- You ensure a safe, cost effective execution of the construction works at site compliant with the given schedule milestones and a smooth transfer at the completion.
- You report to the Project Manager (or Construction Manager if applicable) and you are responsible for executing the construction scope of the project, organising the construction team,..
- You take, as a Construction Supervisor, the lead to maximize health, environmental protection, safety, well being awareness,..
- You drive a Construction & Commissioning driven project strategy (schedule).
- You assist in preparing the project Construction Execution Plan (CEP) and project specific Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) plan,..
- You take, as a Construction Supervisor, the lead in constructability reviews.
- You participate and review subcontract packages and participates in bid evaluation process.
- You participate in audits of subcontractors before final award and in setting up the MC system/database in a very early stage.
- You coordinate the interfaces with existing facilities (tie-in packages, expansion buildings, etc).
- You are responsible for all health, environmental protection, safety, well being, constructability, construction planning, cost and progress control, quality assurance and control aspects, inspection, material and logistics management (set up and participate in transport plans), shut down management and interface management on the Construction Site.
- You ensure, as a Construction Supervisor, a high level of health, environmental protection, safety, well being awareness within the staff.
- You ensure together with the Project Control Manager that the engineering contractor develops the overall construction execution strategy.
- Do you have expertise in electrical construction?
- Are you able to motivate the Contractor to achieve a common goal in the safest and most efficient way?
- Do you have full knowledge of engineering packages?
- Do you have full knowledge of contracts with (sub)contractors?
- Do you have thorough experience in evaluating contracts with (sub)contractors?
- Do you have experience in managing a construction scope and the related planning?
- Do you have good communication skills at all levels?
- Are you fluent in English and Dutch?
- Are you a real teamplayer?
Apply now for the function of “Construction Supervisor Electrical”!
We invest in your future through personalized training, career advice and on-the-job coaching. Our rich experience and broad customer portfolio combined with your professional potential guarantees the successful development of your career.
We offer an attractive salary with various fringe benefits such as a mobile phone, meal allowance and travel allowance or a company car with a fuel card. SOLID always strives for a captivating and stimulating working environment within technologically advanced companies.
Solid employer, flexible career
At SOLID, our core business is to continuously meet the changing employment needs. When working through our extensive network of companies, you can fully develop your unique talent!