Do you have experience in construction works in a (petro)-chemical plant? Do you have TA experience?
Do you have leadership qualities with the ability to take decisions where needed?
- You ensure all safety aspects of a project construction are taken into account.
- You set-up and issue work permits for construction works (in SAP).
- You assist in review of projects on (construction) safety level.
- You review and comment contractor safety plans.
- You counterchecking and approving of scaffolding & lifting activities (cranes).
- You analyse of constructability during the engineering phase of projects.
- You ensure for general construction coordination of subcontractors, including site meetings, progress reporting, planning reviews,..
- You ensure for coordination of discipline experts involvement during construction works.
- You write work orders and follow-up during execution as well as checking of quantities and cost on invoices.
- You give support for testing and pre-commissioning activities.
- You set up and execute HSE4 meetings with all the stakeholders/contractors.
- Do you have experience in safety aspects around construction works in a (petro)-chemical plant?
- Do you have 5 to 10 years relevant experience on construction management in the (petro)-chemical industry?
- Do you have TA experience? This is an asset as well as a safety coordinator level!
- Are you a good team player and communicator?
- Do you have leadership qualities with the ability to take decisions where needed?
- Are you flexible on task and time distribution on projects?
- Do you have knowledge of SAP? This is an asset!
- Do you speak fluently Dutch with a good knowledge of English (speaking & writing)?
- Do you have experience with multi-disciplinary projects (Piping & Mechanical, Civil, Structural, Sewage systems, Electrical & Instrumentation and Automation)?
Apply now for the function of "Construction Manager"!
We invest in your future through personalized training, career advice and on-the-job coaching. Our rich experience and broad customer portfolio combined with your professional potential guarantees the successful development of your career.
We offer an attractive salary with various fringe benefits such as a mobile phone, meal allowance and travel allowance or a company car with a fuel card. SOLID always strives for a captivating and stimulating working environment within technologically advanced companies.
Solid employer, flexible career
At SOLID, our core business is to continuously meet the changing employment needs. When working through our extensive network of companies, you can fully develop your unique talent!