Chemical Process Engineer
Do you have a Master in Chemical Process Engineering? Do you have relevant experience in the fine chemicals industry?
-Responsibility within our project team for the handling of all process challenges from the design phase till the completion and handover to the client in a variety of industries (Pharmaceutical, Biotech an Food)
- Elaboration of Process Flow Diagrams (PFD’s) and P&ID schemes
- Heat and mass balance calculations, process calculations (safety scenarios, pipe diameters,…)
- Elaboration of process equipment datasheets for equipment & instrumentation
- Functional analysis of the process installation & systems
- Elaboration of the technical and commercial specifications for process equipment & systems
- Supervision of compliance to the design during construction
- Incorporation of all cGMP, client specific quality requirements into the design and execution
- Do you have a Master in Chemical Process Engineering?
- Do you have minimum 8 years of relevant experience in the fine chemicals industry?
- Do you have knowledge of PFD’s, mass and energy balance, P&ID’s, chemical equipment sizing, control valves, material choices, etc..?
- Do you have knowledge of Software: Fluidflow, Chemcad,..? Autocad is a plus!
- Do you have knowledge of ATEX, Hazop and CE compliance?
- Are you being able to work both independently and within a project team?
- Are you able to communicate fluently in Dutch and English? French is a plus!
Apply now for the function of "Chemical Process Engineer"!
We invest in your future through personalized training, career advice and on-the-job coaching. Our rich experience and broad customer portfolio combined with your professional potential guarantees the successful development of your career.
We offer an attractive salary with various fringe benefits such as a mobile phone, meal allowance and travel allowance or a company car with a fuel card. SOLID always strives for a captivating and stimulating working environment within technologically advanced companies.
Solid employer, flexible career
At SOLID, our core business is to continuously meet the changing employment needs. When working through our extensive network of companies, you can fully develop your unique talent!