Autocad 3D Designer
Do you have experience in the use of CadPipe, AutoCAD, P&ID AutoCAD? Do you have working knowledge of Mechanical and Electrical drawings?
- You coordinate with Construction Administrative Assistant on document control and filing.
- You understanding and follow all procedures.
- You manage Construction Drawings.
- You assure completion and issuance of Well Pad construction drawings books.
- You assist engineering with Pad Layouts, design changes and implementation, etc..
- You ensure all HSE and regulatory policies and practices are understood and followed.
- You ensure to use appropriate PPE for the job tasks administrative duties.
- You prepare and compile Construction drawing books (i.e. Construction Team Book, Pre/Post Build Book, Electrical Book, Programming Book).
- You assure completion and issuance of Well Pad construction drawings books with Material Lists - Assist engineering with Pad Layouts, design changes and implementation, etc..
- Do you have a certification in AutoCAD/Drafting from a Community or Technical College - Drafting Experience (Mechanical/Electrical)?
- Do you have experience in the use of CadPipe, AutoCAD, P&ID AutoCAD?
- Do you have working knowledge of the Oil & Gas Industry?
- Do you have working knowledge of Mechanical and Electrical drawings?
- Do you have knowledge of and ability to operate Cad Pipe software (3D AutoCAD), AutoCAD, and/or P&ID AutoCAD to create, maintain, and update Construction drawings?
Apply now for the function of “Autocad 3D Designer”!
We invest in your future through personalized training, career advice and on-the-job coaching. Our rich experience and broad customer portfolio combined with your professional potential guarantees the successful development of your career.
We offer an attractive salary with various fringe benefits such as a mobile phone, meal allowance and travel allowance or a company car with a fuel card. SOLID always strives for a captivating and stimulating working environment within technologically advanced companies.
Solid employer, flexible career
At SOLID, our core business is to continuously meet the changing employment needs. When working through our extensive network of companies, you can fully develop your unique talent!