Trilingual procurement expert with several years of experience preferrably in a multicultural environment? Looking for a new challenge?
Apply for the position as Senior Buyer with our customer in Brussels!
- You are responsible for ensuring that suppliers of the Banking, professional & premises spend categories are reliable, deliver on time and at the best commercial conditions, ensure the highest quality of goods and services.
- You will implement in the procurement strategy.
- You define a strategy and an action plan on local spend projects.
- You ensure that savings are achieved through the negotiated global or local contracts implementation and that the internal customers are kept satisfied in terms of cost, quality, lead-times and service level of suppliers.
- You monitor the suppliers’ risk on his or her suppliers portfolio.
- You contribute to internal process changes or improvements that are part of the action plan or necessary for the optimization of the segment.
- You contribute to cross category sourcing initiatives and global process and tools initiatives when applicable.
- You actively participate in supplier management process such as steering committees, supplier risk and performance assessments to ensure maximum compliance to the contract.
- Do you have a Master or Bachelor Degree?
- Do you speak fluently Dutch, French and English?
- Do you have minimum 8 years of experience in Procurement? Or do you have minimum 10 years professional experience complemented with an advanced training in Procurement or a Sales/Deal making experience in the stipulated domain?
- Do you have a strong “Digital affinity”?
- Do you have detailed understanding of the main commercial and contractual models and the underlying cost drivers applicable in the spend categories professional services and Banking? Services and outsourcing experience are a plus!
- Do you have the capacity to challenge the internal client needs, sense of critical analysis?
- Do you have the capacity to define a procurement strategy (procurement methods and tools)?
- Do you have the ability to work in a dynamic and multi-cultural environment?
- Do you have experience with Agile methodology?
- Do you have experience with outsourcing Procurement and contracting?
Apply now for the function of “Senior Buyer”!
We invest in your future through personalized training, career advice and on-the-job coaching. Our rich experience and broad customer portfolio combined with your professional potential guarantees the successful development of your career.
We offer an attractive salary with various fringe benefits such as a mobile phone, meal allowance and travel allowance or a company car with a fuel card. SOLID always strives for a captivating and stimulating working environment within technologically advanced companies.
Solid employer, flexible career
At SOLID, our core business is to continuously meet the changing employment needs. When working through our extensive network of companies, you can fully develop your unique talent!