Project engineer - Building techniques
Do you have experience with the construction of cleanrooms?
Are you familiar with the regulations concerning working in an aseptic environment?
Can you lead a small building project? Apply now for the function 'Project engineer - Building techniques'!
- You are responsible for the construction of clean rooms, floors, ceilings, sprinklers, steel and concrete in an aseptic environment.
- You have a basic knowledge of HVAC, not necessarily as a specialist.
- You can act as a sub team lead for a big project as a project lead for a small project.
- You have a strong awareness of safety in construction.
- You can write specifications, selection of contracting companies, follow up of construction and validation activities
- Do you have a Master Building Engineer with minimum 3-4 years of experience in building activities?
- Is Dutch your mother tongue and can you speak English fluently ?
- Do you have good organizational/ scheduling and communication skills?
- Can you lead a small building project as a project leader?
Appy now for the position 'Project Engineer Building'
We invest in your future through personalized training, career advice and on-the-job coaching. Our rich experience and broad customer portfolio combined with your professional potential guarantees the successful development of your career.
We offer an attractive salary with various fringe benefits such as a mobile phone, meal allowance and travel allowance or a company car with a fuel card. SOLID always strives for a captivating and stimulating working environment within technologically advanced companies.
Solid employer, flexible career
At SOLID, our core business is to continuously meet the changing employment needs. When working through our extensive network of companies, you can fully develop your unique talent!