Project Coordinator - Quantity Surveyor
Do you have a strong background in cost and budget information on the projects?
Are you a good coordinator and do you have attention for details?
- You operate both Strategically and in the detail coordinating the Project operations.
- You ensure the project team is clear on their objectives and managing them to client’s agreed targets.
- You manage the project process to ensure the relevant team and consultant members are provided with information required for the project.
- You manage as a Project Coordinator - Quantity Surveyor according to an agreed schedule.
- You report to the Project Team Executive to ensure the budgets are clearly understood.
- You maintain up to date cost and budget information on the projects to ensure the feasibility of projects.
- You monitor as a Project Coordinator - Quantity Surveyor the Construction Costs on live projects.
- You update regular client reports to confirm the current project status.
- Are you an Architect or Equivalent with minimum 10-15 year experience within the construction industry on large scale projects?
- Are you a critical thinker and a problem solver?
- Do you speak fluently English, French and Dutch?
- Are you an active listener and a analytical thinker?
- Do you have experience with Mathematics and Time Management?
- Are you a good coordinator and do you have attention for details?
- Do you have experience with Microsoft Excel (create, analyze, report) and proficient in design software as AutoCad,.. (extract data)?
- Do you have the willingness to lead, take charge and offer opinions and direction?
- Are you flexible?
Apply now for the function of "Project Coordinator - Quantity Surveyor"!
We invest in your future through personalized training, career advice and on-the-job coaching. Our rich experience and broad customer portfolio combined with your professional potential guarantees the successful development of your career.
We offer an attractive salary with various fringe benefits such as a mobile phone, meal allowance and travel allowance or a company car with a fuel card. SOLID always strives for a captivating and stimulating working environment within technologically advanced companies.
Solid employer, flexible career
At SOLID, our core business is to continuously meet the changing employment needs. When working through our extensive network of companies, you can fully develop your unique talent!