Junior Project Engineer
Looking for a challing new or first job in raodinfrastructure? Finished a master's degree?
Do not hesitate and apply for our position as Junior Project Engineer:
- You will work on infrastructure projects for geometrical and structural design of highways, regional roads and roads in an urban setting.
- You will mainly be in charge of projects in Belgium, missions abroad may also occur.
- You take into account all aspects of infrastructure studies such as spatial design, mobility, safety and sustainability.
- You communicate with other project/discipline members and keep up to date with evolutions in your discipline.
- You will mainly be in charge for follow up of projects in execution fase.
- Do you have a master’s degree in engineering or industrial science?
- Are you customer-minded, flexible and communicative?
- Are you interested in a career in an international context? In this job you are open to travel abroad for short periods.
- Do you have good knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and MS Project?
- Are you fluent in Dutch (mother tongue) and English? Good knowledge of French is an asset!
Apply now for the function of “Junior Project Engineer”!
We invest in your future through personalized training, career advice and on-the-job coaching. Our rich experience and broad customer portfolio combined with your professional potential guarantees the successful development of your career.
We offer an attractive salary with various fringe benefits such as a mobile phone, meal allowance and travel allowance or a company car with a fuel card. SOLID always strives for a captivating and stimulating working environment within technologically advanced companies.
Solid employer, flexible career
At SOLID, our core business is to continuously meet the changing employment needs. When working through our extensive network of companies, you can fully develop your unique talent!