Design Engineer Steel Instructures
Do you have experience in designing steel and concrete structures? Are you a natural leader and coach?
Willing to work in Hasselt? Apply for the position as Design Engineer:
- You will lead, motivate, coach and manage a small project team of monodisciplinary structural engineers and draftsmen for projects with a strong focus on concrete and steel structures for different types of steel structures.
- You are responsible for designing steel structures of all kind from concept to execution study.
- You are responsible for ensuring that the budget, the agreed scope, the timing and the quality of the engineering works is executed as required. You ensure that the projects assigned to you are executed in accordance to our quality system and our H&S rules.
- You will report progress for all your projects on a weekly basis to the head of Competence Center Structural Engineering of Hasselt.
- You will guide young engineers by actively participating in their training trajectory.
- You will enhance an integrated design process by looking transversally over the different disciplines involved.
- You answer the needs of the client and give great importance to customer focus.
- You prepare and submit offers and contracts and present them to the customer in consultation with the commercial team.
- You actively promote and establish as Lead Engineer BIM collaboration procedures according to our company vision, where applicable.
- Do you have a Master of Science in civil engineering?
- Do you have several years of relevant technical experience with civil engineering projects regarding the design and engineering of different types of steel structures?
- Do you have experience with regarding the conceptual design of steel structures and have good understanding of the applicable production techniques and surface protection for fire resistance?
- Do you have good communication skills and are you a good team player?
- Are you client-oriented and flexible?
- Do you speak fluently Dutch and do you have a good knowledge of English? French is an additional asset!
- Are you willing to make occasional international trips for our international collaboration and international projects specific to the field of "steel structures”?
Apply now for the function of "Design Engineer Steel Instructures"!
We invest in your future through personalized training, career advice and on-the-job coaching. Our rich experience and broad customer portfolio combined with your professional potential guarantees the successful development of your career.
We offer an attractive salary with various fringe benefits such as a mobile phone, meal allowance and travel allowance or a company car with a fuel card. SOLID always strives for a captivating and stimulating working environment within technologically advanced companies.
Solid employer, flexible career
At SOLID, our core business is to continuously meet the changing employment needs. When working through our extensive network of companies, you can fully develop your unique talent!