Design Engineer HVAC
Are you passionated about HVAC systems? Do you have experience with design and modifications studies? Do you like modelling of HVAC-circuits? Are you a good listener and communicator? Then you are the Design Engineer HVAC we are looking for!
- You take in charge various tasks related to engineering support to the nuclear power generating units and installations in the field of HVAC techniques.
- You provide technical expertise for the preparation of bids.
- You will determine the best technical solutions to be provided to the customer.
- You will manage the conceptual design, preliminary design and calculations (Thermal, Flow, ...),
- You simalate HVAC-circuits, to validate and optimize design,…
- You elaborate the studies and technical specifications.
- You manage the contract time schedule, cost and quality and follow-up the site activities.
- Do you have a Mechanical/Electromechanical background with at least 5 years in HVAC engineering field (on-site activities is an asset)?
- Do you have good language skills: Dutch or French and English?
- Are you a good listener and communicator?
- Do you have a good ability to draft reports, technical papers and synthesis documents?
- Are you inquiring and critical mind, dynamic, rigorous, pragmatic?
- Do you have capacity to assume responsibilities and to take initiative and an ability to work autonomously?
- Do you have a client and soution oriented mind-set?
- Are you willing to provide guidance to your less experienced team members and to transfer your expertise and know-how?
- Are you committed to meet the deadlines and care for quality and safety?
- Are you a team player and capacity to develop personal contacts?
Apply now for the function of "Design Engineer HVAC"!
We invest in your future through personalized training, career advice and on-the-job coaching. Our rich experience and broad customer portfolio combined with your professional potential guarantees the successful development of your career.
We offer an attractive salary with various fringe benefits such as a mobile phone, meal allowance and travel allowance or a company car with a fuel card. SOLID always strives for a captivating and stimulating working environment within technologically advanced companies.
Solid employer, flexible career
At SOLID, our core business is to continuously meet the changing employment needs. When working through our extensive network of companies, you can fully develop your unique talent!